Camp Bruce Lee
Join us for Camp Bruce Lee!
Asian Arts Initiative’s Camp Bruce Lee Pilot Program is a week-long program for middle schoolers that teaches confidence and self-knowledge in a mind, body, spirit curriculum based on Bruce Lee’s philosophies and life.
The program will run during August 16-20 daily from 9 am - 3 pm, with a final showcase on August 20th, 2021. The rate for our camp is $250 with limited scholarship opportunity available for low-income households.
Camp activities include:
- Martial Arts instruction (no previous experience required)
- Arts & Crafts
- Yoga and Meditation
- Music & Dance
- Team building & Confidence boosting games
All registered students will receive:
- Camp Bruce Lee T-shirt
- Camp Bruce Lee nunchaku (foam)
- Camp Bruce Lee journal with daily affirmations
Registrants must be:
- Between the ages of 10-14
- Live in the Philadelphia area
- Agree to Asian Arts Initiative Covid-19 safety protocols
Camp Bruce Lee is offered by Asian Arts Initiative and the Bruce Lee Foundation.